- "The longer I live, the more it seems that there is no 'God' out there somewhere, creating material stuff from nothing. This material stuff is made of Infinity, coming into form and dissolving out of form, like clouds, or an eternally turning kaliedoscope." Saint Exuperous
- Jesus also said, "This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself the soil produces grain—first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come." Gospel of Mark, 4:26-29
- "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire, kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures." Heraclitus 535-475 b.c.
- "All natures, all formed things, all creatures exist in and with one another and will again be resolved into their own roots, because the nature of matter is dissolved into the roots of its nature alone." Jesus from The Gospel of Mary Magdalene
- "All things derive their life from It [Tao], All things return to It, and It contains them." Chinese Tao Te Ching, 34
- "I have no judgment about myself and my life. There is nothing I am quite sure about. I have no definite convictions - not about anything, really. I know only that I was born and exist, and it seems that I have been carried along. I exist on the foundation of something I do not know. In spite of all uncertainties, I feel a solidity underlying all existence and a continuity in my mode of being." C. G. Jung
- "This driving force that pushes man to explore and search for something that he cannot initially define is the same one that pervades and operates in nature, pushing everything within creation to transform itself continuously. Therefore, we understand that this force is a natural underlying energy permeating and influencing the physical, psychic and spiritual substance of all created and living species, allowing them to continually transform and develop. Hence, we observe, that this same process of transmutation and change also affects and influences man’s physical, psychic, and spiritual characteristics and attributes. Indeed, these three aspects in man come under the same governing laws of nature, and there is no exception to the process. In other words, man is bound by an unknown driving force that pushes his whole being towards an unknown goal and destiny." Alice, http://www.plotinus.com/alice_interpretation_copy2.htm
- “The more I go into this spiritual thing, the more I realize that we – the Beatles – aren’t doing it, but that something else is doing it.” George Harrison, 1967
- “We just happened to become leaders of whatever cosmic thing was going on. We came to symbolize the start of a whole new way of thinking.” Paul McCartney, 2004
- In the far South the sun of autumn is passing
He is singing and chanting the things that are part of him,
The worlds that were and will be, death and day.
Nothing is final, he chants.
No man shall see the end.
His beard is of fire and his staff is a leaping flame.
(Wallace Stevens (1879-1955), from U.S. poet. "Like Decorations in a Nigger Cemetery."